Hive Australia is searching for an entrepreneurial CEO with experience in healthcare, hospitality, wellness and startups who is passionate about the psychedelics renaissance and wants to work in a global, VC backed company.
Hive Australia (Byron Bay) is an Australian branch of Hive – a network of state of the art mental health centers using psychedelics assisted therapies. Hive is backed by the Conscious Fund – the most prominent VC fund investing into psychedelics medicine. Hive Australia is led by Dr Jamie Rickcord – a medical cannabis pioneer in Australia.
The COO will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of Hive Australia and will report directly to the board of directors, working jointly with Dr Rickcord to build and grow the centre.
● Leadership; Provides visionary leadership .
● Operational management; Maintains an organized system of management and controls that ensure smooth function of clinic operations, timely accomplishment of goals, and physical, financial and human resource viability and success.
● Strategic planning; Develops, implements and executes operational plans.
● Partnerships and negotiations; Develops strategic local partnerships and ensures skillful negotiations that help to position the organization for success.
● Financial performance and financial planning; Utilizes financial and analytical skills to lead, monitor and take actions that ensure the clinic’s financial stability and long term success.
● Capital raising and investors relations; Facilitates the local fundraise and maintains good investor relations.
● Community relations; Fosters strong community relations and develops collaborative partnerships.
● Human resources (non-medical); Provides leadership that aligns and challenges the workforce, inspires loyalty and promotes fulfillment of the clinic’s mission, vision and values.
● Regulatory compliance; Ensures legal, regulatory and accrediting compliance and represents the clinic in relationships with local, state and federal governing agencies including the TGA.
● A minimum of 3 years of executive startup experience in healthcare/clinics/digital healthcare/mental health/wellness/retreats space.
A combination of salary and equity in the company.
Applications and resumes must be submitted to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org