Reporting to the Adherence and Supervision Program Manager, the Adherence and Supervision Coordinator supports adherence rating and supervision of MAPS-sponsored clinical trials. The Adherence and Supervision Coordinator supports the development and maintenance of data systems to monitor and coordinate adherence rating of session videos and supervision of therapists working in MAPS-sponsored clinical trials. This position requires competence in program coordination, project management, remote work environments, communication, scheduling, organization, and teamwork. Suitable candidates are able to work well in a fast environment and adept at organizing and managing lots of information virtually.
This position requires an experienced program coordinator, preferably with experience in research, mental health settings, and/or project management.
- Highly organized, with an ability to track multiple project details closely and multi-task in a fast-paced research environment
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with an ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Due to the sensitive and protected nature of psychotherapy clinical trials and clinical supervision, this position requires an individual who respects and is able to uphold confidentiality
- Engaged in therapeutic and self-care practices, is familiar with the process of clinical supervision and the conduct of psychotherapy
- Able to work well in a fast environment and excel at organizing and managing lots of information virtually.
- Highly motivated and organized person who follows through on assignments with attention to detail.
- Compassionate customer service skills, enjoys interacting with many people nationally and internationally
- Ability to ask clear, goal-oriented questions
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a focus on creating solutions
- Self-motivated to complete tasks within agreed-upon deadline, ability to communicate clearly about deadlines and expectations and ask for support when needed
- Highly collaborative in spirit
- Quick learner, excited about learning to use systems in new contexts
- Comfortable navigating multiple computer and internet-based applications
This is a remote position from a suitable home office with a private and quiet area to work. Secure internet and reliable phone reception are required. This position requires frequent phone and internet meetings. Certain home office expenses may be reimbursed. A work computer will be provided.
Occasional travel to the Santa Cruz or Oakland offices in California may be required.
Full-time, 40 hours per week.We are a West Coast-based company and applicants must be available during normal business hours (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Monday through Friday). The exact schedule may be arranged upon hire. Occasional weekend hours may be required with advance arrangement.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in study of Psychology
- 2+ years of experience in program coordination
- Experience with training and education programs, scheduling, confidential and sensitive content handling.
- Experience working in a virtual setting.
- Preferred familiarity with mental health field, clinical research, and the process of psychotherapy.
Adherence Rating Coordination
- Coordinate Adherence Rater independent contractors in multiple countries, including scheduling rating assignments; monitoring Adherence-related databases and data entry to ensure Adherence Ratings are completed in a timely and accurate manner; and providing program and people support.
- Coordinate with regional Adherence Leads who facilitate monthly Adherence Rating meetings, to promote program support, self-care, and team building.
- Plan and coordinate training programs with Adherence Rater Trainers, including reviewing and recruiting qualified trainees, scheduling online training calls and homework assignments, communicating with trainees weekly, tracking course progress and grades, processing data for statistical analysis, graduation, and monitoring of progress; and onboarding new Adherence Raters into active study protocols.
- Plan and coordinate referesher trainings for Adherence Raters, including scheduling calibration training calls and assignments, working with Adherence Rater Trainers to plan and implement trainings, processing data for statistical analysis, presenting findings, and providing support as needed to ensure quality Adherence Rating.
- Support Supervisors and Therapy Pairs in their Clinical Supervision, including making supervisor assignments, supporting video access, and tracking and documenting Supervisee progress and graduation.
- Receive and process requests for Supervisor review, coordinating with site staff, Therapy Pairs, Clinical Research staff, Supervisors, track requests through resolution with sensitivity to confidentiality.
- Monitor Supervision-related databases and data entry, ensuring timely and accurate submission of Supervision-related notes and requests for review.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, databases, and web-based platforms for coordinating Adherence Rating and Supervision activities.
- Develop procedural documents and working instructions for Adherence Rating and Supervision activities.
- Work alongside video tech specialists and data security staff to assign protected video content, manage online users, address basic technical issues.
- Coordinate with Accounting on contracts and invoices.
- Create feedback surveys and analyze results for program improvements.
- Report to the Adherence and Supervision Program Manager weekly and participate in regular meetings on the project, department, and organizational level.
- Contribute to Training and Supervision Department planning and goals.
- Communicate and collaborate with key players, internal and external staff.
- Check in regularly with supervisor and complete assignments by agreed deadline.
- Document processes and provide regular updates.
Non-Exempt (i.e. eligible for overtime)
Salary range disclosed upon request. Includes excellent benefits package.
How to apply:
|Location||Remote // Oakland, CA|
|Role||Adherence and Supervision Coordinator|