ATAI is a Berlin, New York, and London based biotech company builder leveraging a decentralized, data-driven platform model with the aim of ultimately healing mental health disorders. We are dedicated to bringing innovation to mental healthcare, a field that has seen little progress since the development of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) and serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) in the 1980s and 1990s, respectively.
Our portfolio companies are developing innovative solutions in mental healthcare, including COMPASS Pathways (psilocybin for treatment-resistant depression), DemeRx (ibogaine for opioid use disorder), and EntheogeniX (leveraging AI and computational biophysics to develop the next generation of psychedelics).
Location: remote or in our co-working space in Berlin Mitte
- The opportunity to participate in the company’s success via a share option plan
- A fast-paced environment where you’ll work on a wide range of topics
- An entry point to a successful career in life sciences
- Be a major contributor to the success of a well-positioned, well-financed, rapidly growing biotech company
- Become part of creating a radically new and impactful paradigm shift in drug development and patient care
- An open, results-driven, and meritocratic start-up culture
- A great office and co-working space in Krausenstraße Berlin Stadtmitte, Mindspace (optional if you are based in Berlin)
- To work from where you want when you want, and with the device and equipment you choose
- Receive the full accountability of an ATAI project lead for growth projects which propel the company forward
- Advise and collaborate with the C-Level and management team on strategy and current business challenges
- Implement processes and structures to further facilitate the growth of ATAI and related subsidies
- Initiate best-practice and share your knowledge to ensure that high-quality standards are applied and maintained across our platform
- Prepare documentation and reports for the management team
- Produce financial, industry, and competitive analyses for ATAI and subsidiary venture management
- Outstanding academic track-record from a top-tier university
- Proficient command of German and English in a professional context
- Prior experience in management consulting, investment banking, VC, high-growth start-up or similar
- Top-notch project management skills and the ability to coordinate various stakeholders in different time zones
- Strong analytical abilities with very high attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Comfortable in fast-paced matrix company environment with minimal direction and limited structures
Join us to improve the lives of millions suffering from a real unmet medical need – apply today via the apply button and send us your updated CV, certificates, and references.
Please note that we can only accept applications from candidates with a valid German work permit.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Biotech, Operations|