The Medical Director, reporting into the Chief Medical Officer, will join our Clinical Science team in London.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced physician to join our Clinical Science team in London as a Medical Director. This role will report into the Chief Medical Officer.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Being actively involved in collaborative efforts between clinical trial sites and Clinical Operations to ensure the high-quality execution of all clinical trials in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Developing and maintaining relationships with investigators and leading experts in the field of mental health research, psychiatry and neuroscience
- Participating in the development of the content of the Investigator’s Brochure and Clinical Development Plan; giving input into the value and safety of investigator-initiated trial proposals
- Participating in the creation of organizational strategy, goals, and objectives for the clinical research function and aid in implementation of the business plans to support both local and global clinical development strategies
- Maintaining awareness of new and emerging safety concerns; participating in the safety surveillance committee to ensure that the safety information on COMPASS products is accurate and up to date
- Providing input into responses to inquiries from regulatory authorities or health care professionals on clinical issues
If interested, please send your CV and statement of interest to email@example.com.
|Job Category||Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Science|