Cedar Psychiatry is an outpatient psychiatric clinic that treats a variety of mental health issues. We utilize a combination of psychotherapy and psychopharmacology to obtain optimal treatment results. Some of the services that we provide are cognitive behavioral health therapy, group therapy, interpersonal therapy, person-centered therapy, and psychodynamic psychotherapy.
We are hiring a psychiatric nurse practitioner for our growing outpatient mental health clinic. The perfect candidate will be someone who can provide care to patients with a variety of mental health issues.
· Conduct patient visits per accepted practice standards.
· Obtain patient histories and perform psychiatric evaluations.
· Order and evaluate appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies.
· Develop and implement treatment plans in accordance with clinical practice guidelines and protocols.
· Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic intervention, assess, and manage patient follow up care.
· Maintain the confidentiality of PHI.
· Assumes responsibility and accountability for time management, professional relationships, and interpersonal interactions within the job setting.
· Maintains continuing educational requirements necessary for licensure and certifications.
· Maintains membership in appropriate professional organizations.
· Provides appropriate and timely documentation of clinical care ensuring that records are detailed, complete, and comply with related standards and regulations.
· Current Utah License as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
· Possesses a State Controlled Substance License II through V.
· Possesses a Federal DEA Certificate II through V.
· BLS Certification for Healthcare Providers.
· Must be able to pass an extensive background check including all educational requirements and licensing.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50.00 per hour