Microdose distributes and creates the most compelling content, financial analysis, engaging events, and groundbreaking education to drive the psychedelics industry into the forefront of modern medicine. Our mission is to shift the world’s perception of psychedelic medicine.
We’re looking for a driven Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. To be successful in this role, you should have a firm grasp of financial markets and ideally an understanding of psychedelic medicine.
Microdose is the guide to the business of psychedelics. Our tone of voice and content should be directed at an investor-focused audience of retail investors, venture capitalists, and those seeking to invest in an emerging market.
- Establish and manage marketing calendar for campaigns and events
- Update website with campaign content as necessary via WordPress
- Manage asset development for graphics and (if you have the skills) video
- Generate and deploy email marketing content
- Monitoring competitors for content analysis and strategies
- Communicate with writers to promote daily content
- Strategically engaging in and finding new audiences through Facebook Groups, LinkedIn Groups, Reddit, etc.
- Maintain social media pages including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- University or College degree in Marketing/Business Management/Communications or relevant field
- 3 years of marketing experience or in a similar role in a fast-paced organization
- Proven superior writing, editing and communication skills with superior attention to detail with a high level of accountability
- Analytical and able to find opportunities and action plans from data
- A creative thinker and idea generator
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- WordPress, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma
- Ideal: Premiere Pro, After Effects
- 40 hours/week
We are committed to promoting a fair and equitable selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier-free. Microdose provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other grounds as described in the Human Rights Code. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those chosen for interviews will be contacted.