Medical assistant (MFA) (m/f/d) in an innovative medical-psychotherapeutic private clinic in Berlin
Who we are
At OVID Health Systems, we develop novel and evidence-based concepts for the treatment of mental illness with the help of psychedelics and altered waking consciousness, together with university cooperation partners.
The OVID clinic in Berlin offers not only ketamine-assisted psychotherapy, but also therapy using non-pharmacologically induced altered states of consciousness (e.g. meditation, body therapy, stroboscopic light induction, and evocative breathing techniques).
Cooperative research projects with psilocybin and other psychedelic substances for the treatment of depression, pain disorders, substance use disorders, and other indications are already planned.
Who we are looking for
To expand the clinical team, we are looking for a part-time or full-time (50-100%) medical assistant (m/f/d) with experience in organizational and administrative tasks and patient care.
Responsible for the smooth running of the daily clinic routine:
- Initial presentation of our therapy on the phone (esp. in case of queries)
- Planning and keeping the appointment calendar
- Greeting and looking after patients
- Recording patient data and consent forms
- Processing and archiving of mail
- Preparation and post-processing of the treatment rooms
- Determination of practice needs and initiation of the appropriate order
- Assistance with treatments
- Providing accounting support (e.g. preparing and processing incoming and outgoing invoices)
- Preparation of operational schedules
- Completed training as a medical assistant (MFA) (m/f/d)
- Several years of experience in the organization and administration of a medical practice or other health care facility
- Experience in assisting with treatments
- Business fluent German and good written and spoken English skills
- Good PC and MS Office user skills
- Very reliable, structured and careful way of working
- High sense of responsibility
- Communicative and open nature
- Very good organizational skills
- Flexibility and perseverance in the accomplishment of tasks
- High degree of social competence, ability to work in a team and under pressure
- Experience with the EPIKUR practice software is an advantage
- The unique opportunity to have a leading role in the development of a novel treatment and practice concept
- Interdisciplinary exchange in a young, motivated team
- Varied spectrum of activities
- Flat hierarchies and great creative leeway
- Quick assumption of responsibility
- Appropriate remuneration and excellent opportunities for internal and external training
How you can apply
Please send your CV, cover letter (or personal video), and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Leopold Jedina (Tel: +49 30 / 257 69969).
|Job Category||Psychiatry, Science|